News!

Ok so alot has happened and its been a while. We have moved out of Alabama and that was a hard decision in and of its self. The school wasn't what we thought it would be. We are in Pomona now going to school at Western University. Dallin got to take a break for a couple of weeks before school started. We went and saw my family, it was short but it was really fun and good to see them. Then we went to the cabin with Dallins family again it was short but fun! I have pics with Dallins family but I forgot to take pics when we were with mine. Anyways we totally miss Alabama but know that this was the right thing to do. I know we went to Mobile for a reason, I just haven't figured out why yet! So here we are enjoying California a little homesick for Rexburg. Trying to make the best of it! Living until Christmas then I can go see my family and friends from Rexburg!




















3 comments:

Powell Family said...

That sure looks like fun! We sure miss you guys. So baby is a girl!

Darin and Carolyn said...

you guys are coming to Rexburg?!!

Steve and Ash said...

O Destiny!! I just found your blog on Danielle's! Looks like you guys are doing good!! Take care!!