18.5 weeks



I'm 18.5 weeks! (that .5 is important haha) It seems like this month flew by, probably cause we have been so busy. I'm so happy I'm finally showing! Now people just know :). Instead of asking when we're going to have kids. My next doctors appointment is next Monday June 7th, hopefully by then we will be able to find out when the appt. is to find out ugh! I guess they just don't think it's that important but its driving me crazy! Anyways I'm just getting ready to go to my sister Lindsay's sealing for this weekend I'm so excited. I wish Dallin could go but he has to start up school. Well hope all is well.

4 comments:

Anna said...

Yes, the .5 week is very, very important. :-) When women are pregnant, every day closer to delivery is meticulously accounted for. By the way, you look so cute with your tiny bump.

Rebekah said...

You are so adorable!! Congrats!! I miss you a bunch.

The Carters said...

so cute!! Love it!

Alyssa/Jo said...

I don't know if I've commented on your blog or not. I'm Shane Markham's wife. (Hopefully Dallin has talked about Shane so you know who he is - if not, ask Dallin.)

Just wanted to tell you that I follow your blog and I love the Italy trip post. How fun that you got to go back and see Dallin's mission. Your prego pics are lovely! How fun to have a little person growing inside you.

You and Dallin look so happy and cute together!