35.5 weeks!


Ok so I am so ready to be done! Definately mixed emotions, nervous, anxious, excited, scared. Dallin is in his ER rotation this month and is working 3 days a week for 12 hr shift. I actually love it cause I see him so much more. He likes it too of course. I have been really busy just getting ready for this little guy, his room is all done and I love making little outfits for him. I finally finished his blessing outfit. It's crazy that we are having a baby wow it's no long going to be just us 2 anymore. Dallin reassures me everyday that we are going to love it and how excited he is. Well here is the newest picture of me at 35.5 weeks.

1 comment:

Anna said...

You will love motherhood! It is the hardest, but most rewarding thing you will ever do.

Best wishes with these last few weeks and the delivery. Please post pictures as soon as possible: I can't wait to see your little guy.