1st Mother's Day!






I had the best mother's day! We spent the weekend in San Diego. It was pretty cold but still nice. We walked around the beach, went to little italy and Gaslamp. It was really fun! Just very relaxing! Easton is crawling all over the place. He is off the minute you put him down. I love him to death. He follows me everywhere. I feel so blessed that I get the chance to raise a beautiful loving boy. He makes us laugh all the time. He says dada and momma but doesn't know what that means but I still like it! He is growing up so fast, he is in the 94% for height and weight. (He definitely didn't get my genes thank goodness!) For mother's day I got spoiled Dallin made pasta and filet mignon it was amazing!!! Happy Mother's Day to all and thanks to my mom for being awesome and doing so much for me I love you!

gelato in gaslamp Dallin licking the glass (weirdo) ;)
We drove back the hotel I opened up the door to get East out and this is what I found haha!










the beautiful ocean




Jeff and Kapri are our best friends! Easton and Krew are going to be buddys they don't know it yet but they are!


3 comments:

Mike & Britt said...

I'm glad you guys got to take a little break. Looks fun! Your next vacation needs to be somewhere warm (: Sure miss you guys!

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

What a happy first Mothers Day! Totally jealous of your dinner...don't tell Kevin. I can't believe Easton is already big enough to be crawling! It happens so fast. Jonah is turning one this week, I can't believe it.

Rebekah said...

I just love the family picture on your header. You guys are just the cutest little family. And your little guy is the perfect mix of his momma and daddy! I miss you guys!