Interview

I am way excited Dal has applied to PA school. We had been waiting for a couple of months to find out if he got in or if there were any interviews. We heard nothing until January. He got an email saying he was invited to an interview in ALABAMA!!! Can you believe it we!!! Not exactly what we were thinking but that's just fine we were so excited to get anywhere. Then out of the blue I check the email again and saw it was from Arizona I thought it would be some holiday greeting or something. I opened it and saw that Dallin was invited to an interview. I was ecstatic! We looked when the interview was and it was in 4 days!!!! So we bought a plane ticket and that's where Dallin is right now!!!! He has been studying interview questions so much! I am so proud of him. He has been working really hard! Anyways we will let you know when we find out.

No comments: