Martin Luther King Day!!!

Well first off we went to this little town in California called Solvang it's a danish town. It was so fun to walk around in all the shops. Dallin and I especially loved tasting the free samples! Here are some pictures of that! As well as some of the Lakers vs. Cavaliers Game! Oh and of course I had to take a picture of this sweet car dal would know what kind I on the other hand have no idea. We also found that when other people besides us would take a picture it would turn out bad. So as you will see all the one with Dallin and I in it they are blurry. I think one would call that idiot operator haha jk!

Well the game was awesome!! Although it got annoying with the lakers fans everywhere! Unlike them we came to see LEBRON!!! Dallin was way excited! Even though they lost it was a good game until the 4th quarter!! Hope everyone's day off was great!

No comments: