Fall Baby!










Well our little Easton will be 3 weeks tomorrow, I can't believe how much he has changed already. It's so fun. I love all his funny faces he makes. He is so patient, even when he is starving he will just let out a little cry just incase I forgot about him. He is so sweet. I love him so much I can't even express it. I never thought I could love someone so much after such a short time of knowing him. It's amazing how much he has changed me. I tend to change the radio station if it's not a good song because I don't want him listening to it. Even though he can't understand it. You may think that kind of weird I know. Here are some pictures of him the first week he was home taking his first bath. Then the Fall ones are from yesterday. I can't believe the difference. Dallin is such an amazing husband and Dad. Easton loves his dad. Dallin rubs his back at night and he just lays there loving it. Dallin says he is a cuddler like his mom. :) He is such a big help around the house too. Anything I need he jumps up to get. We are sooo happy and love our little family. I can now understand a little of what pure joy is.

4 comments:

Joci said...

He's darling!!!! Congrats to you both! Continue having fun and keeping him innocent! I did the same thing with Levi when he was little (the radio or TV channel switching!) I think it's cause they are so perfect and straight from Heaven!

Mike & Britt said...

Come on Dest, you loved Dallin after 3 weeks right!?? Ha ha j/k He is precious and I love the pictures (: Can't wait to meet him!

Allie said...

Oh my goodness. Cutest baby! Okay so I just found your blog from my mom's... hope that's okay! I'm so happy for you! You have such a cute family.

Anna said...

What a precious baby boy! Motherhood is so wonderful.