Thanksgiving 2010


We went to St. George to see my family. Let me tell you we had a blast! I miss living close to them. They loved Easton of course! Oh and as we getting the suitcases out of the car we realized we forgot Eastons suitcase. Poor boy had nothing so he got all new clothes lucky! It was one of those times where I thought Dallin grabbed it and he thought I had. Oh well! We played pickleball, basketball, and football (well more like the boys) :) We took the Christmas picture for my parents. I miss them already but I'll see them in a month for Easton's blessing. Lindsay and I braved the Black Friday on Thanksgiving night, it was crazy but fun. Then Danielle and my Mom joined us for the morning of Black Friday. I think this season I have been thinking alot about my life and how thankful I am to have the struggles and happy times in my life because they have made me who I am. I love Dallin more than I ever have. Seeing him with Easton really just makes me fall in love with him all over again. I am so grateful I have the chance to get to raise this beautiful baby and that Heavenly Father trusts me to do this. He is such a sweet boy and so patient. I am so thankful Dallin is able to be in PA school and that we can be secure career wise. Thanks Dal for working so hard. I love you all. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: