Easton is a Big Boy!






When Easton stands on my lap I call him a "big boy" he gets so excited and even smiles. I can't believe how much he has changed. He is past the newborn stage. He smiles so much and every once in a while even laughs. I love how active he is now. He loves it when I give him kisses he will smile so big but when Dallin does it, it's not the same. haha He already knows who his favorite person is :) He loves taking showers and baths. I love him sooo much he is my buddy. We hangout all day long and I couldn't think of a better way of spending my day. I love you buddy! Don't grow up to fast! We went to the Ward Christmas Party it was so fun Dallin and Easton matched even down to the shoes. love Christmas time everything about it the music, hustle bustle of shopping, making cookies, Christmas lights, trees, most of all Christ. I'm so excited to be home for Christmas with our little family. I hope you all have a great Christmas season.

No comments: